Tornøes Hotel is one of the few buildings in Kerteminde with known owners over the past 300 years.
In the 16th century, the building was a merchant’s house. In 1862, Wenzel Tornøe buys the building, and he was granted permission to run an inn, and Tornøes Hotel was established 1865.
On 1st October 1986, Charlotte Frandsen and Morten Birkerod took over Tornøes Hotel.
Over the years, the hotel has been renovated and is today a beautiful, well-maintained old hotel with restaurant, 59 rooms, banquet hall and meeting rooms of different sizes.
Tornøes Hotel is the only hotel in Denmark with its own brewhouse “Kerteminde Bryghus”.